Managing Finance Box Filling (Short-term)
Oxfam is an international confederation of more 20 organizations working together with partners and local communities in more than 90 countries. Oxfam has a long and rich presence in Lao PDR, working on numerous initiatives covering a large number of themes and areas. These have included among others: support to CSO capacity building, community development, social protection, gender justice, support to small farmers and organic agriculture, private sector engagement, disaster risk management, and natural resource management. This has entailed working at different levels, from the community to the national level. Currently, Oxfam in Laos has approximately 30 partners including Ministries, the National Assembly, Mass organizations, INGOs, NPA/CSOs, universities/research institutes, UN agencies, and the private sector.
Visit https://laos.oxfam.org/ for more information.
Oxfam in Laos is looking for a person to Managing Financial Box Filling upon Oxfam procedures for project funded by various donors. The role will review and manage the financial box filling of Partners expenses as well as the Oxfam expenses to manage the box filling system.
The Managing Financial Box Filling person will be expected to work from the Oxfam office in Vientiane and the workplan will be developed with the Oxfam finance’s team. However, a person is expected to be able to work independently and use their own discretion and resources to complete tasks to deadlines.
The Overall objective is to review the financial supporting document expenses of Oxfam and Partners and manage the box filling upon the Oxfam procedure. This will include translation of each payment if needed in order to facilitation of processes to achieve the targets
- Plan, review and reorganize the relevant supporting document according to Oxfam expenditure and partners by project.
- Assist finance’s team to develop and design a finance box filling by project and partners.
- Review all supporting document and packing for disposal based on the Lao Law to remaining for 10 years after project end.
- Well manage the supporting document and filling in Oxfam’s box filling’s system.
- Review and scan supporting document and save in Box filling of Oxfam’s system
- Reorganize the supporting document to ensure that it is easy to find in hard copy and soft copy in Box filling.
- Translation project supporting document for DGD’s expenditure for the key word of each voucher.
- Closely coordinate and consult with finance’s team in order to complete the task
- Weekly regular update on the progress of the work assigned
- Well managing on supporting document filling
- Knowledge on accounting and financial management
- Basic translation key word on payment voucher and able to communicate in English
The task should be completed by 31st January 2021 at the latest
Interested application, Please submit Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter, including quotation of fees (daily fees) with state how many day expected to complete the tasks.
For more specific information requirement please contract to us and should be submitted applicant to firstname.lastname@example.org
and the Applications are due by 10th December 2020
Early submissions are strongly encouraged, we will review applications on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.